Did you not get back from your time away yesterday Anne? Have you not had an exciting week catching up with Yorkshire friends, then a weekend in an intellectually stimulating environment which you're dying to share with us? Should you not have done a blog post today?
The answer to all those questions is yes, and I'm sorry that I haven't managed a proper blog post about at least some of it, but the fact is that an exciting week catching up with friends followed by a weekend in an intellectually stimulating environment, which was itself then followed by a stressful journey home ( thank you whichever railway company runs trains between Leeds and York) was all very tiring and at the time I had planned to do a blog post today I had fallen asleep on the sofa. Soz.
Normal service resuming at some stage and sooner rather than later I hope since I still have Wales to write up too.

I am wondering if I ought to feel guilty that I don't notice if you take a few days or weeks to catch up - as I only read spasmodically (I enjoy reading half a dozen or more posts at once rather than one at a time.) But then I am odd!
ReplyDelete