Saturday 12 April 2014

Postscript No 2

We were in town this afternoon and 'just happened' to walk past the shop that sells Yoshi bags. Actually given how small our major town is its hard to do any shopping without walking past almost every  shop that there is. But I digress. Or justify myself. Or something.
 
Anyway, we walked past the bag shop, and in fact I may even have wandered into it, and discovered that the bag I have been coveting has not only disappeared from the window display but  has totally gone from the shop.
 
Given that I was (honestly) never going to buy it, I should feel much less irritated by this than I do. The OH thought it may have been bought by the lovely Victoria, she of the very useful local shop and the rude comments about my carrot cake frosting, and if this is so I shall try very hard not to mind, if only because, if it has a local home, I might get to gaze upon it from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment