Thursday 4 October 2012

Welcome

So here I am, blogging at last. I've thought about it off and on for ages, but the final push to actually get on and do it has always been lacking. Until now.

Now I'm about to start on the five year journey to a Ph D. It's a long held ambition, and it looks as though I'm finally in a position to realise it. But it's going to be a long road, with a lot of ups and downs.

And so it seemed to me that it would be useful to have a blog; partly to chart those, partly so I can look back in five years time and see how far I've come, and partly to keep a record of the other things that I did and that happened while  I was studying.

So it won't all be about reading and studying. Lots of other stuff; what it's like to live in the Northern Isles, family news, crafty things, comments about TV shows and non-study books. All sorts.

Please read. Feel free to comment, or ask questions, or whatever. Reassure me I'm not alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment